If you are not completely satisfied with your goods, you may return them unused and in the original condition within 30 days of you having received the order. Please state if you require a refund or exchange.
Cancelled or returned for refund or exchange:
- Please ensure the item is returned within 30 days of you having received the order, and is clean, undamaged, unused and in its original packaging.
- Enclose a copy of your invoice or delivery note with a note to advise the reason for return.
- We recommend posting the item using a signed for delivery for your peace of mind.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return.
Sending returns back - please allow 2 to 3 days for these to be processed
- Return address
- Outdoor Outlet, Unit 2, Spella Works, Lower Boddington, Northamptonshire, NN11 6XX
- Always include a copy of your invoice or delivery note advising us what you want us to do.
- For small or low value items (less than 500gms), normally the Post Office will be the cheapest. For heavier items like barrels we use DPD or Parcelforce, and for pallets, we use Palletways. Always obtain "Proof of Posting".
If you require an urgent replacement, simply reorder your item online, then return the exchange product. If you want to talk with us first, just call us on 01327 317 441