The large ROTO MPK 350L Twin Wheel Tipping Wheelbarrow is perfect all-rounder for the Equestrain Centre and Large Garden. The MPK is one of our best sellers due to the versatility of the wheelbarrow. The tray is placed low to the ground, so when loading you do not have to lift the heavy loads so high.
The tipping body has a hot dipped galvanised metal frame and pneumatic or puncture proof wheels to deliver superior manoeuvrability and smooth handling. It is tough, durable and surprisingly lightweight in use, even with heavy loads.
Load it up! The large polyethylene tray allows you to load up massive quantities of hay, logs, manure and garden waste. Made of strong, durable polyethylene – with a wall thickness of 4.8-5.6mm - it is built to last. Completely resistant to UV and frost, it will remain in tiptop condition through all weathers. Shock-resistant and simple to clean.
Key Product Features
- UV-resistant tray so it will not fade in the sun.
- 1" front protection bar.
- Tipping tray for ease of unloading and loading.
- The tray is made from heavy duty polyethylene which is strong plastic that is impact resistant.
- The wheelbarrow is fitted with twin 4-ply pneumatic wheels or puncture proof wheels.
- Hot dipped heavy-duty metal frame which is built to last.
- Large capacity makes it ideal for efficiently moving products around.
- Two-year warranty for your peace of mind.
- Delivers superior manoeuvrability and smooth handling.
- Lightweight, even with heavy loads, reducing the physical strain of the user.
- Hot dipped galvanised tipping frame and polyethylene body ensures a long life span.
Move it around! Despite its heavyweight durability, this wheelbarrow is light to use, even with heavy loads. It is well balanced, with two pneumatic or puncture-proof wheels providing superior manoeuvrability and smooth handling on any terrain. The front rim is designed with a 1 inch steel pipe for extra protection while dumping heavier loads.
Fully galvanised metal frame is heavy-duty with welded parts - cutting down on the nut and bolt fixings for extra rigidity. It won’t rust - it is weather resistant and will last for years to come.
The MPK range comes in two sizes including 250L and 350L and has a tipping frame. A tip: buy the tray best suited to the product you are moving, for example if you are moving large bails of hay or large logs the 350L may be better suited, if you are moving manure and grass cuttings the 250L may be better suited.
|Water Capacity (litres)||350|
|Frame Material||Galvanised Steel|
|Tipping or Fixed||Tipping|
|Tray Length (mm)||1380|
|Tray Width (mm)||880|
|Tray Height (mm)||470|
|Maximum Overall Length (mm)||1750|
|Maximum Overall Width (mm)||880|
|Maximum Overall Height (mm)||700|
|Maximum Load Capability (kg)||200|
|Net Weight (kg)||32|
|Standard Wheel Type||Pneumatic 4-ply|
|Wheel Including Bearings||Yes|
|Wheel Type Available||Pneumatic / Puncture-Proof|
|Home Assembly||Supplied Assembled|