130 litre Conical Roto Garden Water Butt - Wood Effect Barrel by Roto is beautifully made to blend in with the natural surroundings of your garden. No need to hide this water butt away from visitors as its design and quality will make you proud to show it off!
The barrel is roto-moulded from highly durable polyethylene (plastic), which is frost and UV-resistant, meaning you won’t need to worry about weather damage and it will retain its colour and appearance over the years. The 130 litre barrel is the perfect size for a medium size garden allowing you and your plants to benefit from using rainwater instead of tap water.
- Water Capacity: 130 Litres
- Tap, Lid & Plug Included.
- Lid is fully Removable.
- Diameter: 59cm
- Height: 73cm
- Material: Polyethylene
- Net Weight: 7.5kg
- Home Assembly: Yes, Diverter Inlet Fitment Required
- Warranty: 5 Years
Additional Product Options:
Harcostar Diverter - Connect to your guttering downpipe allowing water to divert into your water butt, once the water barrel is full, the diverter will redirect the excess water back down your drainpipe. If you have a soakaway consider the award winning Gutter Mate Diverter & Filter (Black, White & Brown) - The difference between the Harcostar and Gutter Mate is that the Gutter Mate will filter and stop the leaves, twigs and moss from entering your water butt and soakaway.
Drill Bit - Diverter Hole - The barrel comes without a hole drilled for the diverter, this allows you to place the hole in the best location. An easy way of making a hole is to use this 25mm drill bit.
Key Product Features:
- UV resistant so it will not fade in the sun.
- Lightweight compared to wood, making it easier to move around the garden.
- Made from heavy duty polyethylene which is strong plastic that is impact resistant.
- Two locations for a tap.
- The lid can act as a bird bath, as it collects water which is only around 1" deep; allowing birds to safely drink and bathe in it.
Available Barrel Sizes:
Please note that each barrel / stand is unique and hand-finished, therefore sizes quoted are approximate and may vary by a few millimetres.