120 Litre Barrel Garden Water, by Roto. The barrel is beautifully made with a wood effect style to blend in with the natural surroundings of your garden. No need to hide this water butt away from visitors as its design and quality will make you proud to show it off.
The rain barrel is roto-moulded from highly durable polyethylene (plastic), which is frost and UV-resistant, meaning you won’t need to worry about weather damage and it will retain its colour and appearance over the years.
- 1 x ¾” BSP Tap
- 1 x Lid
You may need to buy a diverter which provides an entry point for the water from your downpipe to the rain barrel. Once the rain barrel is full, the diverter will redirect the excess water back down the drainpipe. Top Tip: The Gutter Mate is recommended if you have a soakaway, as it will prevent it from becoming blocked saving you money in the long term.
- Save 10% - Barrel Stand - Click Here
- Harcostar Standard Diverter (Black) - Click Here
- Save 10% - Gutter Mate Diverter & Filter Black / White / Brown - Click Here
- Save 20% - 25mm Drill Bit for fitting of the Diverter - Click Here
The 120L is the perfect size for a small to medium garden. Both you and your plants will benefit from using rainwater instead of tap water.
Key Product Features:
- Five-year warranty for your peace of mind.
- UV resistant so it will not fade in the sun.
- Lightweight compared to wood, making it easier to move around the garden.
- Made from heavy duty polyethylene which is strong plastic that is impact resistant.
- The lid can act as a bird bath, as it collects water which is only around 1" deep; allowing birds to safely drink and bathe in it.
Available Barrel Sizes:
Please note that each barrel / stand is unique and hand-finished, therefore sizes quoted are approximate and may vary by a few millimetres.
|Water Capacity (litres)||120|
|Net Weight (kg)||5|
|Lid Available||Yes, Included|
|Stand Available||Yes, Not Included|
|Home Assembly||Yes. Inlet/Overflow Pipe (Not Included) Requires Fitting|